0

Currently, YES BANK might be taken over by SBI, and RBI has announced that SBI will get 49% equity at no less than 10 rs per share. YES BANK shares are currently trading at 16.60. There are currently 2,550,472,231 shares, with a net value of 4233.78 crores (42.3378 billions rs). The RBI plans to alter the authorized capital for the reconstructed bank to ₹5,000 crores and the number of equity shares will also be altered to 2,400 crores of ₹2 each aggregating to ₹4,800 crores. More details are given here: https://www.moneycontrol.com/india/stockpricequote/banks-private-sector/yesbank/YB

What would be the share value of YES bank after this stock dilution?

  • "SBI will get 49% equity" What's happening with the other 51%? What's SBI currently trading at (rs/share and total shares outstanding)? Is this a stock swap rather than cash sale? – Acccumulation Mar 6 at 22:12
  • New shares will be issued by YES bank, which will be bought by SBI, such that SBI has 49% equity. – ssk Mar 8 at 12:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.