I have made a bank transfer from my UK account to another UK account but then I have realised that the recipient's name was fake and I got scammed. I requested my bank and the recipient's bank the money back but they refused, so I requested to the banks the real name of the payee and they refused again. I would like to go to the Court but I don't know the real name of the payee, I have just the bank details. Is there a way to request the money back or to request the judge to unveil the real recipient's details?

Thank you very mucch to anyone will be so kind to help me.


Consult an experienced attorney (or equivalent) that specializes in bank fraud to determine what (if any) remedies are available.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.