I have a repair shop and one W2 employee. He just quit last month. Do I need to alert the State or City about payroll taxes or payroll insurance company that my guy left? I'm not sure if I need to do anything on my end as an employer.

  • While this is a good question I fail to see how it has anything to do with personal finance and/or money. – xyious Jan 2 at 22:33
  • 2
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because this is about running a company – Dheer Jan 3 at 17:38

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.