My father in law has worked in England for several years but moved to Denmark (current residence) he has a bad memory and thereby also bad control over his assets. Can we in any way find out which accounts he has in England and how much pension he has available? I think we'll be able to manage if we get that far. What is the best actions to take?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

  • 1
    @Lawrence I think when OP says "we" that includes the person who is supposed to hold these accounts and pension rights.
    – jcaron
    Aug 9, 2019 at 16:23
  • @jcaron Good point. I'll delete my previous comment.
    – Lawrence
    Aug 9, 2019 at 16:33
  • 2
    I'm not UK-based, but this might help with the accounts - mylostaccount.org.uk.
    – Lawrence
    Aug 9, 2019 at 16:34
  • 1
    @Lawrence I'll try to see where mylostaccounts gets me.
    – Warpzit
    Aug 10, 2019 at 10:14


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.