Clearly anybody can buy a residential property in the US. If one buys for investment and lives in EU (say UK) where does he/she pay rent and sales tax? US or UK?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.