For current FY (2018-2019) , I have some foreign income from UK. I am a resident of India. I was in UK from April 2018 to Aug 2018 and also during April 2017 to Mar 2018. I have paid and filed tax return in UK. I have transferred by earnings in UK back to savings account in India. From September 2018, I have also started earning income in India from salary. So:

  1. Do I have to disclose the income from UK in this years IT returns?
  2. Is ITR2 the correct form for me?
  3. How can I avoid double taxation? Are there any specific documents that I need to present?

Please help.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.