Non american here. I currently work in a country outside the US in Country A. I have a company training for 10 weeks coming up that is in the US office. During the time, I will be getting paid the same salary in Country A's local currency paid to my Country A bank account.

My question is, do I need to pay the US taxable income on the salary that I make during my stay in the US?

  • 3
    Are you an 'US person' (not a US citizen, a US person). That probably depends on your visa status, and is the major deciding fact.
    – Aganju
    Jun 30 '19 at 3:34

Assuming you are not US citizen or tax payer. Your visa is a business visa, then there is no taxes applicable for you.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.