I'd like to put some money we saved towards my wife's Roth 475b. Is it possible to just write a check from a personal account as a contribution or must is come out of her paycheck?

1 Answer 1



If you want to go to the effort, increase your wife's contribution level for a few paychecks, and put the amount you would have sent to the 457b account into your checking account and "pretend" it's income.


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .