My neighbour wants a loan on his car. What are the legal procedure to give such a loan?

1 Answer 1


You would need to create loan agreement and register it. Plus sign up papers for hypothecation with RTO.

You would need to pay taxes on interest. Please consult a lawyer and CA.

Given the costs involved it doesn't make sense.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .