Not sure why but my son received a refund at his house that is payble to him c/o me. Can he deposit without my endorsement? I am not on his account.


1 Answer 1


Yes, your son can deposit or cash the check. c/o is merely a direction to the mailman as to where to deliver the envelope and doesn’t give you any rights to the money.

  • Exactly. It’s “and” which creates an issue needing two signatures. Commented May 16, 2019 at 2:05

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .