Where can I find a list of all states that issue state-based K-1s? For instance, I know that New York can issue an IT-204-IP, but what about a state such as Wyoming? Pennsylvania is another state that I know issues/generates K-1s for it's partners/shareholders.

This isn't a question of how to report K-1s from multiple states either. I'm looking to find out, of all of the 50 states in the U.S., which ones have their own form for Partner's Share of Income. Some states don't appear to have a separate form for a state-based K-1, but they do have it inside the state return, such as Colorado which has the information in their 206.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.