I am currently using MS Money for tracking my finances, and would like to switch to an online solution that I can access from anywhere.
The problem is, I don't really trust some website to have access to my accounts and transactions. I would like to use a software that I can host on a server I have full control of.
So here are my requirements:
- the software can be installed on a Linux/BSD server, preferably open source, but not required
- works on major browsers on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- secure (should work over https)
- can import transactions from banks. It is acceptable that I have to manually download statements from my bank and then import them into the software.
- (optional) can import transactions from MS Money.
Is there anything like this available?