This question already has an answer here:

I am 60 US citizen, live in Costa Rica, receive a pension, and have a high deductible ($2500) US expat health insurance. I was wondering if I can open and use an HSA to pay my healthcare costs in CR and reduce my taxes?

marked as duplicate by Rupert Morrish, Nathan L united-states Apr 15 at 15:36

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.