Is it possible to invest on a Motley Fool 100 based index through a UK ISA?

  • 1
    I’m not sure who made the close vote but this is perfectly on topic.
    – Vicky
    Apr 7, 2019 at 7:30
  • 1
    There is is a difference between "Questions seeking product or service recommendations are off-topic" and the question as asked. I agree with Vicky. Apr 7, 2019 at 11:53

1 Answer 1


Not directly.

You need to find a financial institution (i.e. a broker or a fund supermarket) that sells products derived from that index - ETFs, most likely - and that allows you to hold and stocks and shares ISA with them.

So if I were to continue from here, I guess that the next step would be to go back to the place where you found the index and ask there about which UK brokers have expressed interest on the index.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .