I have never studied accounting before looking for some guidance on my issue. I have investments in Canada that I have to file tax returns for capital gains and dividend income. However my primary residence is in London, UK working full-time with T2 General visa. Could you direct me to some online resources I can read to learn how to file taxes myself in my situation?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.