I am a US Citizen and my wife is from China now a US permanent resident. Her father in China would like to help us buy a house here in US. He will provide a gift for $160K. What is the process to get this through? Will there be tax involved?


BUY cryptocurrency in RMB and SELL it in USD.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.