I can use Bonus depreciation (100% for 2018) on my federal taxes for my rental house landscape project, or depreciate it over 15 years. What are my options for California taxes, since they don't do Bonus?

Although we did the project ourselves and have several receipts less than $2,500 each, am I right in assuming the project parts are considered a unit and must not be separated into smaller chunks to qualify for the de Minimis Safe Harbor election?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.