US citizen living in Puerto Rico. For 2018 will receive a 1042-S instead of a 1099 R for 401 K withdrawals because tax rule changes. My address is Puerto Rico outside 50 states and no W-9 on file.

(My recent research indicates I may need to file 1040 Schedules 1; 4; and 6?)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.