How do we report Capital losses on HSA for California State taxes form schedule 540? Do we need to attach Schedule D (of CA)?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.