I live in US. I purchased a couple properties a few years ago abroad. I did not take mortgage. I paid it from my savings account abroad. I heard we can claim tax deductions even for the past purchases abroad. I wanted to know if this can be done.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.