If you lived in the US before and have an SSN, but aren’t living in the US anymore, but receive payments in a US Bank for freelance work done for a US company, do you pay taxes in the US or do you pay it in the country you currently reside in?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.