Suppose I am self-employed i.e. autnomo in Spain. I work for an Estonian company and I send them bills. They will pay me the bills back. From the amount the pay me, do I need to declare and pay VAT in Spain or only IRPF ?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.