I'm an Russian citizen, living in Russia and I own a LLC in Wyoming. I am the only owner of this LLC (single member managed LLC). I use this company to accept international payments through 2checkout.com(US) and Paypal on my website. I transfer all the received money to my Payoneer account (US). I'm selling web services only through my website to all-world. I've never visited the US before—the company was formed over the internet through a registered agent. I don’t have an office in the US and real bank account.

Am I engaged in a trade or business in the United States?

Are the payments received from buyers outside the United States Effectively Connected With U.S.? Or I need to have US customers for business effectively connected with US.

Do I have to fill 1040NR form with my details only and leave the rest blank? If yes, then when?

Do I have to fill Form 5472 + Form 1120-F? If yes, then when?

Do I have to fill Schedule C form ? If yes, then when?

  • Why would you do that? – Money Ann Feb 3 at 22:32
  • @MoneyAnn Doing what? – Alex Feb 3 at 23:07

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.