I am a US Employee working at a US company at a Mexican facility and I am being deducted a "Mexican Tax" on my wage slip each pay period.

The company has not listed the Mexican tax on my W2 and therefore my withholding will not be enough for the amount earned. I have paid the tax, but don't know how to show it on the 1040 or in fact prove it other than my wage slips each pay period.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.