When making a trade with Health Equity HSA account, there is a notification:
- The number of shares or the amount of the trade is only an estimate. The exact amount will depend on the price at completion.
- All trades are executed at the price at close of business on the day the order is executed. The prices shown are only estimates.
- Funds that are "Closed" for investments can only be sold, not bought.
- Allow 3 to 5 business days for the trades to execute.
- There is never a transaction cost associated with investing in mutual funds in your HealthEquity HSA account. There is no fee charged to buy or to sell shares, and any potential commission and/or load on funds has been waived, completely, for our Members.
Why does it take "3 to 5 business days" for the trades to execute with Health Equity HSA accounts? Is that the same for any HSA account? If so, why isn't it faster (1 business day)?