I am a citizen and resident of Saudi Arabia, a country with no tax treaty with the US. I receive monthly royalties from Amazon as a designer in their print on demand platform (they sell t shirts of my designs) and they withhold 30% of the royalties. Is there any way I can get tax exemption or reduction on my royalties?

I was looking at applying for an ITIN or using form W-8BEN to request exemption but I have no idea if this will work at all.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.