I opened Amex personal savings when I lived in U.S. with U.S visa. But now I moved to Germany due to my job and no longer live in U.S.

For TAX reason, Do I need to send W-8 BEN form to Amex national bank? If so, Do I need to inform that I live in Germany before I send W-8 BEN?

I checked their website but there was no instruction about this.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.