As a Canadian Citizen I have given (gifted) in excess of 100K US to my adult child (US Citizen) living in the US with no tax implications other than him filling out the proper form to acknowledge it. Can I do the same thing for a US Citizen parent living in the US?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.