I have stocks in delisted stocks such as Kingfisher airlines and Varun Shipping. Can I write them off as capital losses and offset against gains in FY 2017-18?

  • There's a difference between delisted shares and worthless shares. Check with your taxing authority to find out what the regulations are. – Bob Baerker Dec 29 '18 at 13:03

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.