I have an employee who was sent to a foreign country on a business trip. He got in an accident while he was there and had to be treated at a hospital. Since he was there on a company trip, we reimbursed him for his out of pocket.

Can this be expensed on our tax return? If so, under what category?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.