I have my identity and I am able to open investment account (for ETF, stocks and FX) in Hong Kong. I now hold a working visa and work in Japan.

The tax rate is high in Japan and my Japanese is poor and I am not able to either read or speak it.

Since the the taxing system is totally different between Hong Kong and Japan, I wonder if I invest using my Hong Kong identity, will I violate some law in Japan?

New contributor
brian661 is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.

Your Answer

brian661 is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.