What is the procedure for filing these late returns? Do I file the returns and then file an amended return to show the carry back from the loss from 2017?

2015 AGI $143,567 - after ID and Exemptions - TI of $84,669.
2016 AGI $162,566 - after ID and Exemptions - TI of $94,429.
2017 AGI ($160,022)

Can I claim credits for 2017? Child Tax Credit, etc,

Thank you in advance.

  • 2
    Given the amount of money involved, I'd be asking a CPA, not the internet. – ceejayoz Dec 6 '18 at 13:09
  • +1 to ceejayoz. CPA or tax lawyer or both. – R. Hamilton Dec 6 '18 at 16:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.