One of the forms I see prepared for a real estate transaction I am doing is a "HUD Settlement Statement". I am paying cash, but the form refers to me as a "borrower". The top of the form looks like this:

enter image description here

The form has all kinds of details about how much I am paying for the property. Is this information being provided to the federal government?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.