My husband passed away this pass on 17-July-2018. Until he passed away we hadn't filed our income tax for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017.

I am wondering if and when I do decide to file our taxes;

  • Will revenue Canada keep his portion of our GST Credit and Trillium credit for the past 3 years he was alive and give me only my portion because he is now deceased
  • Or will I get "our" GST and Trillium credit for when he was alive

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.