I'm in the process of signing the contract with another apartment, but the owner of the apartment I currently live in is not responding.
I've sent the current owner an email on 6th November and there is a 30 days notice period. I need to move on 1st December. Recently I tried to contact him again by email, phone and SMS, no answer yet.
The future owner wants me to sign the contract tomorrow and I don't know what reason to use to delay this until the current owner gives me a reply.
It would be great if you could help with any idea.