Is there any website that helps me to manage my Daily Cash Inflow and Cash Outflow.
I would like to have the following feature.
- Periodically I should be able to enter my Cash Inflow (salary, gift, borrowed money,etc.,) and Cash Outflow (electricity bill, house rent, gas,etc.,)
- Classify my spending as "Mandatory","CanBeReduced" and "NotRequired". For eg., I will classify my house rent, education fees,etc,. as "Mandatory", "Party","Travel",etc., can be classified as "CanBeReduced", "Movies","Smokes",etc., can be classified as "NotRequired".
- Set a Target saving by a particular Day (for eg., I want to save 1000$ by June 2013). Based on target it should suggest me which spending I can reduce,etc.,
- Generate month wise / Year wise report on Income and Expense.
I referred the following Questions before posting.
- Personal budget forecast/tracking solution
- best free web app or tools to track one's cash flow
- What is the best cross-platform GPL personal finance tool available?
- Is there any online personal finance software without online banking?
Note : I am from India.